Friday 5 September 2014

Poem #1 Friends

This is a short poem about my friends, who have gone, come and betrayed.

You was there when I had that argument.
Remember that time  I cried?
You was the one bought me homework when I lied.
As you  went away, I think about all the good times we had
Laughing, playing, dining and even dying with me.

You was the one that I never talked too a lot.
I don't even know why, we got along just fine.
Said our Hi's and our Byes.
Even  though I do not know you well,
I miss you, and though you may have already forgotten me.

You was the one that first talked to me on our first day,
We had a few laughs and interests together.
We getting there, when the others came along.
Took you away to play. Leaving me alone.
To find another friend. you betrayed me.

Now school is gone away now.
A distant memory for us all.
I still speak to the very very few.
They were true ones.
The real ones, they were real friends.


The link for the image is http://photos.posh24.com/p/1754867/lst/friends_tvshow/friends_where_are_they_now.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment