Saturday 13 September 2014

Getting on track- I think...

Well the first week has passed by from school. I am happy I am still with some of my old  friends but my real close ones, the ones that I used to hang around with everyday  have left. So now I am left on my own but its  okay  because I have a lot of work to do to keep me occupied!

What one word can I say that  could sum up my first week back? Umm let me think? "Horrible".

I hate it here, its ironic that at the begging of the summer holidays, I was begging my mum to put me back into this private school, but now I can't wait to leave and move on with my life. I feel the sensation of  coming back to school new or old is always a horrible experience to many, so maybe I am just "normal".

The first week a few major changes has happened, Such as I now have to walk to school! (well technically not walk or the way, just a 5 minute walk to the bus top) but I STILL HAVE TO  WALK! If you knew me, you would know that I HATE WALKING AND DOING ANY SUCH EXERCISE ACTIVITIES! Walking is just not for me! And guess what? I have to walk!

The first couple of days was really hard for me, my legs and entire body was hurting like crazy! But as I write this on the weekend I feel much used to it and my legs don't hurt that much, Maybe I am getting used to this new type of lifestyle.

I also feel know that I walk to school, something I have been dreading for many years, I feel a huge accomplishment, I have achieved a moment in my horrible and boring life.

I have got  loads of homework and notes to make! So I better go! Speak to you soon!!
xxxxoxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment