Wednesday 3 September 2014

Everyone's moving on...

Well I was going to go to College this year, however I now have to stay back a whole YEAR! And I feel really stressed and sad about this. Here is how I feel:


Just like the picture above, I feel like I am the surrounded by everyone's happiness and I am happy for them. However for myself I am still the same. everyone is moving on, doing new things and adventures. while I am stuck in the same old. However its not like I can just change myself  and quickly leave and go on the same pace as everyone else. Because if I do that then I will not benefit myself and my education I know some people may not understand what I am saying and that is okay. But for those who do and are still reading this then let me tell you how lucky you are. I would'nt mid being in anyone's shoes right now  if only they were going to College. I know someday (exactly next year from this exact day) I would be starting and moving on as I wish. However a year is a very long time when one is young. Many changes can happen in year and many things happen, good or bad I don't know. I will just have to wait and see. I am worried about the shame bought to me and the pending pain and envy I will see when I walk past other students and friends that are going to college and learning. I will not only be elder then everyone else in the class. I would be in a different track and mind frame I will be torn apart and sad. I write this today as I sit at home while the thousands of other people my age start College. It was a dream that is merly postponed but never the less arriving, but in the meantime I will live out the hell of being one year older and resitting my past year while my counterparts move on to greater and better life challenges. I wish them luck on there journeys. But for me I will stay for a year;(


The http for the pic I used is http://www.thenoisecast.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/sad-face-wallpapers_13395_1280x960.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment